Chapter 7 Guidance For Individuals, Businesses And Creditors
Chapter 7 is generally known as one of the faster and simpler methods of discharging debts through bankruptcy. However, the process can still be complicated, especially with more complex financial situations.
The bankruptcy attorneys at Tittle Law Group, PLLC, provide skilled guidance on all aspects of Chapter 7. With more than a decade of experience – including serving as law clerks for bankruptcy judges – they represent individuals, small businesses and creditors in Chapter 7 proceedings.
Providing Trusted Counsel And Peace Of Mind
Chapter 7 provides individual and small business debtors with the opportunity to liquidate nonexempt assets and discharge qualifying debts. Without trusted legal representation, the process can be intimidating.
The lawyers at Tittle Law Group provide clients with peace of mind by:
- Providing guidance and counsel to help clients weigh their options with regard to pursuing Chapter 7
- When appropriate, helping clients explore other options for debt relief
- Educating clients on which assets are exempt, which debts are dischargeable and what to expect during the bankruptcy process
- Filing the bankruptcy petition and financial disclosures, conducting discovery and navigating any unforeseen hurdles
- Representing clients in the creditors’ meeting as well as any litigation
From their office in Plano, they handle Chapter 7 proceedings across Texas.
Work With A Bankruptcy Firm That Will Treat You Like Family
Exceptional client service is a major focus at Tittle Law Group. The firm’s attorneys will treat you like family, investing time and attention into your case. They will ensure that you understand your options and what to expect so you can make informed decisions.
The firm is a debt relief agency. Its attorneys help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.