Standing Tall When
It Matters Most
We help our clients make the best decisions based on the obstacles they’re facing.
Texas Business Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our Mission Statement
Our attorneys at the Tittle Law Group, PLLC are laser-focused on finding creative solutions for your company’s insolvency-related challenges. Our founding partner, Brandon J. Tittle, has been a business bankruptcy attorney for over a decade, successfully managing Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 cases*, out-of-court restructurings and complex commercial litigation. Our approach is simple: We will aggressively pursue your legal rights and stand tall in the face of opposition.
*Tittle Law Group is a debt relief agency. Our attorneys help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Chapter 7 Debtor Representation
Chapter 11 Debtor Representation
Out-Of-Court Workouts And Restructuring
Business / Commercial Litigation
Mr. Tittle is joined by associate attorney to bring a wealth of experience to serve our clients’ needs. Their experience includes working as law clerks for bankruptcy judges, which means they have unique insight as to how they will apply the law to your case. They also have backgrounds with large law firms, which means they bring that knowledge and combine it with the rates and responsiveness you should expect when working one-on-one with an attorney.
How We Can Help You
We are passionate about saving businesses, and we represent debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, landlords, Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy trustees and creditors’ committees in Chapter 11 cases. Among the many bankruptcy litigation matters we have successfully resolved are:
- Prosecution or defense of fraudulent transfer and preference claims
- Allowance and disallowance of claims
- Prosecution or defense of complaints objecting to discharge and dischargeability
- Prosecution or defense of complaints seeking turnover of property of the estate
- Enforcement or defense of automatic stay issues
- Preliminary injunctions and temporary restraining orders
- Contested bankruptcy asset sales and purchases
- Bankruptcy appeals