Brandon has a wealth of experience representing entities in their Chapter 7 and 11 cases and out-of-court restructurings and creditors’ committees. His practice also includes general bankruptcy litigation.
He has extensive experience managing complex bankruptcy restructuring cases, both on a national and international scale. He provides seamless service to his restructuring clients facing complicated insolvency issues and has experience across multiple industries, including automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, energy, retail, and real estate.
Brandon is laser focused on finding creative solutions for his debtor’s complex problems. He and his team have a unique appreciation and deep understanding of the liquidity challenges companies face, and the experience to navigate those challenges successfully.
After law school, Brandon clerked for both the Honorable Mary F. Walrath, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware, and the Honorable Alan S. Trust, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of New York. The knowledge he gained during this period has proven to be invaluable when dealing with the workings of the bankruptcy judicial system, and more importantly, understanding the minds of bankruptcy judges.
Brandon earned his J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law and his LL.M. in Bankruptcy from St. John’s University in New York. He is licensed to practice in Texas and in New York.
Representative Debtor Cases
- Debtor’s Counsel in In re The Lilly Project, Inc., Case No. 21-31101 (Bankr. N.D. Tex. 2021)
- Debtor’s Counsel in In re The Kingsley Clinic, PLLC, Case No. 21-31100 (Bankr. N.D. Tex. 2021)
- Debtor’s Counsel in In re SRAK Corporation, Case No. 20-43155 (Bankr. N.D. Tex. 2020)
- Debtor’s counsel in In re ParkHill Pediatric Surgery Center, LLC, Case No. 20-31534 (Bankr. N.D. Tex. 2020)
- Debtor’s counsel in In re Dougherty’s Holdings, Inc., Case No. 19-32841 (Bankr. N.D. Tex. 2019)
- Debtor’s counsel in In re Mac Churchill Acura, Case No. 18-41988 (Bankr. N.D. Tex. 2018)
- Debtor’s co-counsel in In re EMAS Chiyoda Subsea Limited, Case No. 17-31146 (Bankr. S.D. Tex. 2017)
- Debtor’s co-counsel in In re Stone Energy Corporation, Case No. 16-36390 (Bankr. S.D. Tex. 2016)
- Debtor’s counsel in In re UGHS Senior Living, Inc., Case No. 15-80399 (Bankr. S.D. Tex. 2015)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Mary F. Walrath, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Delaware
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Alan S. Trust, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of New York
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern Southern Eastern and Western District of Texas
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Dallas Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- B.B.A. Harding University
- J.D. University of Arkansas
- LL.M. Saint John’s University