The Firm’s Areas Of Focus: Bankruptcy, Non-Bankruptcy Solutions And Litigation
Tittle Law Group, PLLC, is a client-centered law firm dedicated to providing individualized representation to individuals and businesses. A major focus of the firm’s practice is addressing financial obstacles and insolvency. With strong backgrounds in bankruptcy law, the lawyers at Tittle Law Group apply a wealth of knowledge and experience to help clients overcome challenges.
The firm’s attorneys help clients pursue financial stability through the bankruptcy processes. Both of them served as law clerks for federal bankruptcy judges, gaining valuable insight into how judges address cases. They use that experience to help clients navigate:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy for individuals or businesses
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy for businesses or high net worth individuals
- Subchapter 5 bankruptcy, a subset of Chapter 11 for businesses
The firm represents debtors as well as creditors in these proceedings.
Non-Bankruptcy Solutions To Problematic Debt
Bankruptcy isn’t always the right strategy for addressing problematic debt. Other options might include:
- Out-of-court loan workouts and restructuring to reduce your debt load and obtain more favorable repayment terms
- Assignments for the benefit of creditors (ABC), a private, voluntary liquidation process that mimics Chapter 7 bankruptcy but takes place outside of court
- Business dissolution and litigation under Texas law, which may involve a state court appointment of a third party to manage the business’s assets
The firm’s lawyers can offer guidance on the nuances of these options, helping you weigh the advantages and disadvantages in your specific context.
The firm also provides representation for debtors and creditors in federal bankruptcy litigation, which may involve issues such as:
- Automatic stays
- Dischargeability of debts
- Temporary restraining orders (TROs)
- Preliminary injunctions
- Claim allowances
The firm provides legal counsel for businesses in diverse industries facing litigation involving the following and more:
- Shareholder disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Contract issues
Learn More About How The Firm’s Attorneys Can Help You Pursue Success
No matter what the challenges you’re facing are, the legal team at Tittle Law Group is committed to helping you achieve success, whatever that looks like for your unique situation. To learn more, contact the firm online or call its office in Plano, Texas, at 972-987-5094.
The firm is a debt relief agency. Its attorneys help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.